Hike: Magoito – Samarra Beach
I asked you, residents in Portugal if you would like to join me for a day of hiking, meditation, and pilates. Surprisingly, some of you said yes.
And while it was only an idea the lovely Rita from @hippiepanda_suggested a trail and accepted the challenge to guide the group so here it is.
We are going to hike from Magoito to Samarra Beach.
This is a free event put together by volunteers so just ask you to bring water (1.5L), hat, clothing/footwear appropriate to the weather snacks, and willingness to get your breathtaking away by the beautiful landscapes from Sintra.
If you are coming with public transport from sintra to parque das merendas: Meet us 10:00 at Palace Caffé.
This is a circular hike. If you want to come by car, then you could park in Parque da Merenda.
To participate, you must register here. Whether you already have a place or are still on the waiting list, if you later change your mind about coming, then you must change your RSVP, so another person can participate.
Special “state of contingency” rules applying to this event:
1) Group size strictly limited to 10 people (over 10 would be against the law).
2) Minimum distance between participants of 2 metres if side by side or 4 metres if in a line/row (so you should expect conversations to be limited during the day!).
3) Masks compulsory during transport (public transport OR car sharing).
4) Maximum 4 people per car if car-sharing.
5) Nobody infected with or presenting symptoms of Covid-19 is allowed to participate.
See you all soon,
- 10 - 11
- Meeting Point
- Parque de merendas
- 11 - 12
- Giribeto Beach
- 13 - 14
- 15 - 15
- Samarra Beach
- 16 - 17
- Magoito Beach